CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Jamie comes home.

my wife had a good post about this, but i just wanted to put my picture up on my own sight. so here they are. i took some time taking a few photos up at my dads cabin, most of them were portraits. So see one see them all. plus i was just playing around with depth of field and compression. it was fun for me to see how to do different effects with my camera so that i don't have to do them on photoshop. however they are not very pretty to look at. the pictures are not, but my sister in them is a pretty good looking girl. i am not going to post any of the crappy ones.This was one of the ones that i was just goofing with compression. But i thought it turned out okay enough to post.
This photo actually took for freaking ever to do on photoshop. I am happy with the way it turned out though. and by forever i mean like, well long enough that heidi took a nap and woke up before i was done. it was fun to learn what it did though. i think it looks authentically old. for once i am happy with my work, not just pleased.
here is a before shot of the picture just above.

and to all readers of B.A.R.M.... don't be afraid to comment on any of my posts.
click on image for a larger version.

0 comments: