CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Monday, October 13, 2008

to pack or not to pack...

Not to long ago I went to a class and sent in the paperwork for a concealed weapons permit. (not going to tell you weather i got it or not.) Well that kinda scared my wife that I would (or could) have a loaded hand gun on me at all times. At school, at a dinner, or her moms house.
When I told my sister, Jamie, about my ambition she acted kinda funny then asked me if i "think some ones going to shoot you or out to get you or something?" I said no but there is a chance something might happen, and its better to be prepared than not. And she slowly consented.
Well last night in vernal utah a young man was shot many times standing out in front of a little coffee stand called shivers and jitters. The cops got the guy, and the kid is alive i believe, but still. I haven't had protection on me to this point, but just to think that out side in the middle of town and right off of highway 40 someone was shot multiple times make me wonder where and when else it could happen.
So Jamie yes I think that some one could and would shoot me. I don't even have to know him or her, and it could happen in any town. And I bet that man would not have thought about shooting if he was sure the victim had a gun on him at that moment.

0 comments: