CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

whats the most expensive commodity in the usa?

This is really scary to me. Its something I knew was out there but I had no idea that it was anywhere near me. I believe that the most expensive commodity in the USA is ignorance. The ignorance of the population of this nation has cost us so much it is not possible to innumerate. When I say cost not only do I mean money, but also our values our freedom, and our way of life.
I am going to tell you a story of something that happened today. Its a sad sad story, and I think it passes up ignorance and leaves it in the dust. I would call it something more like willful delusion. This type of attitude could cost our country a great deal when one considers what is at stake and the great multitudes of voters plagued with this intellectual gaff. This problem will be perpetual in this nation; because the very people that posses it are the same people that consider them selves to be the elite, the educated, the informed, and the nuanced. The only ones who have a right to lead.
My story...
I was at work today and a person sent me a text. "Are you still a Sarah Palin supporter?"
I replied "you betcha"
Then later I asked "why"
The response came back to me "Weird. You realize the only experience she has is two years as a governor of a town big as vernal. She's completely under qualified to lead the country. It's seems really bizarre to me."
This comment, to me, is what seemed "bizarre." I thought that perhaps this person was just subject to the massive spending in tv adds of the Obama camp, and his secondary branch the news and entertainment media. So I called my friend and had a chat with them. They informed me they were busy so I was not able to get much in. I stated that Sarah was a mayor for 6 years then a governor of a whole state for 2 years. My friend said yeah well thats still only like 8000 people. She said that the only things Sarah talked about for her experience was that she was a hockey mom. I tried to make things a little more clear to him/her for about 30 more seconds and they said they had to go.
When they hung up the phone it hit me that this person may not have known the difference between a Governor and a Mayor. That a governor was the executive of a whole state and all the people of that state, with a much larger budget and a much much larger responsibility than a mayor. A Mayor is the executive of a town or a city.
My friend said they got the info while they were awake late at night and couldn't sleep so decided to do some political study. I assume that meant the internet. So i did a little search myself tonight when I got home from work. Googled Sarah Palin, and the first thing that came up was Wiki's page one her. (Not like it was to hard to find) Where you find that she was a member of the city council from 1992 to 1996 and mayor from 1996 to 2002, she chaired the alaska oil and gas conservation commission from 2003 to 2004. She was governor in 2006 to present.
If there is a question of experience, how come you don't hear the Obama camp. talking about it. Why? because that would open the door for questions about Obamas experience too then wouldn't it. The news keeps howling about it but not Barack or Joe. Things would come out like Obama has only showed up for 142 days of this term as senator. (His only term by the way) Six years in the senate and that all her could muster. Or how about his votes as present, instead of for or against, 30% of the time. I thought being president of the USA required you to make a stand and stick with it. How does it sound to have a president that will vote, "yeah I'm here" 30% of the time.
What about Sarah's state that she governed? Its a small state right? Well land wise it is the largest state by far. Not to mention the only state that shares a boarder with two foreign countries. One of which is kinda hostile to the US right now. That means shared airspace and waterways, trade and all the rest. What about the population of her state. Ranked at 47 with 683,478 souls is fairly small, I agree. Delaware, it only has 864,764 people and ranked 45th. Why is that relevant? That is the state that Joe Biden hails from. A whopping 180,00 more people.
I posted awhile ago that experience was not that big a deal for me. I am a brand new equipment operator and I am beating the crap out of people with 25 years on me. Or like they like to put it "I've been doing this longer than you have been alive!" Like it matters.
One more thing, Biden admits that Obama looks weak and is going to invite an international crisis upon election.
Here is some that he said.
"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking... Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. . And he’s gonna have to make some really tough — I don’t know what the decision’s gonna be, but I promise you it will occur...I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate. And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right."

L
ike I said it is going to really cost the US a lot when we have to start paying for the ignorance of the people that vote for the ticket of the left. The first and third most liberal people in the senate. I hope my friend will read this and know that there is much more to the story than they think. Try to educate yourself a little better. My same friend admitted to me a while ago that most people he/she knows are going to vote for Barack because he is black and they want to see a black president. And none of the people he/she know are black, that I know of any way. (which is just as raciest in my opinion.
My friend and all his/her friends have the ability to cancel out the votes of all of us that take the time to KNOW the issues.
I know it was long but thanks for reading. Link to this blog if you agree or not. Lets get the word out. Only 14 or 15 more days.

0 comments: