CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Work Party.

This friday my little family and i was lucky enough to be able to borrow my dads camper again and go camping on the lake for two nights and three days. Friday night I was going to try to make it to the lake early enough to get on fostins boat and ride the sky ski. But guess what, Heidi's sister was late... again. .. and well its getting old. Just about everything we want to do is negatively affected by her. But it was a good time anyway. I loved it. We just had a lot of fun. I took about five thousand pictures and only had like five good ones. I didn't photoshop any of these photos.
This is Jaden.
Just some fire.
I liked the way the fire pics looked so... more fire.
Grandpa Fred. (real name Allan Justice)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://menoftherock.blogspot.com/

Jamie Lynn said...

You took some sweet pictures brother! Hope you have a great time on your vacation! Love ya