CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Heidi said I had to.

My dear wife in her blog said that I would write about my weekend. I was not planning on it. Plus she said that I took some really good pictures, but i don't think i did. The only one that I did like is already on her blog.
So anyway about my weekend. For over two weeks I have been planning a spectacular ride this for this weekend. Then about about a week ago we decided on devils playground. Well friday we hustled and got the camper over to altonah then come home so that I could wake early and go riding. We got to devils and well three min later I had an unfixable hole in my left side radiator. I jumped my bike down a 30' cliff. Smart, eh?
Then Heidi had to go to church on sunday and didn't want to drive the chevy home so i drove her. Without a thought of how fast we were going I was just driving, casually talking and taking our time. When I passed a sheriff on a 35mph road going 62mph. He didn't cut me much slack. The idiot, after figuring out my ticket told me I was going 29 over. Is it just me or is the difference between 35 and 62 not 29? I could be rusty on my math. I could see if he said that at the spur of the moment but he was in his truck for ten min. with a computer figuring this out.
All and all with out any of the cost of just going to altonah i am out like 4-600 buck.
nice.

0 comments: