CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Surprise.

My hot wife thought it would be fun to go up to the still water damn today. I was a good idea. I had never been there before, and was not expecting to much. Dylan had told me that it was really cool but I was not expecting to see what I did. I was thinking it was going to be a cobble rock damn like most damns are. Well that is not at all what we found.
On the way home Dylan told us there was a cafe in the trees so we went and found it. I was GOOOOD. I recommend any one that loves the mountains and good home cooked food go do this trip soon while Rock Creek is running high. The restaurant was only about a mile from the damn so its like 8000 feet high. It was a cool day. Especially considering I called in sick today. The day took a good turn.

DSC00037_8_9_tonemapped

DSC00052_3_4_tonemapped

0 comments: