CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Friday, February 27, 2009

New Photoshop Stuff

Heidi was really really nice and let me take a picture of her to experiment with. She is also going to be ticked that I put the original up next the the doctored photo. Sorry Heidi. But considering only 5 or 6 people look at my blog no big deal right.? Any way I really enjoy photoshop, so if anyone would like me to play with one of their pictures and send it back to them e mail me the photo. The better quality the picture the better (more mega pixels). Hope yall think I did as good on this as I do. Click on the image to go to a larger better image. Also when you get to the flicker account, above the picture there will be an icon that says "all sizes". Clicky that for a clearer look. Thanks Josh
before and after
Click picture for the larger full image

1 comments:

Heidi J said...

in case anyone wants to know.. the one on the right is my original. :) I always look that good