CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A BLOG DEDICATED TO TEACHING MEN HOW TO BE LOVED BY THEIR WIVES.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lucky me.

I took my camera to work today to take some pictures of my sled that was down at the shop, and on my way to work I seen some rather awesome sights. Since I had my camera I took some pictures. I also found this new program from adobe caller light room and I love it. I have the free 30 trial version right now, the real version cast about 300 bucks. So if anyone wants to donate to me so I can continue posing beautiful photos, I am open to it.

All of these were taken this morning heading south toward bonanza from vernal. This fog is caused by the green river. Click pictures for larger images.



3 comments:

Rundells said...

Those are some awesome pictures. Did you know that you can submit photos to KSL news in Salt Lake for a photo contest? I think you would have a chance. They choose a picture a day to show on the news during the weather or at least they did a few months ago.

Heidi J said...

I love your pictures babe! You are amazing and I'm so excited for you to do ours this weekend! I sure wish I could buy you that photo program.. maybe sometime.

Jamie Lynn said...

WOW BROTHER, you're a great photographer! You always have been!